We offer technical support, design, and implementation of social protection programs by providing tailor-made solutions based on each specific project needs.
Data Science specializes on the following:
- Assessing implemented or ongoing social projects in order to provide possible solutions for successful results.
- Designing and implementing projects in various areas of the Social Protection sector (creation of technical documentation such us Operations Manuals, Technical Annexes and Training Guidelines).
- Developing software applications through our IT Department, testing, implementing, and providing maintenance of Management Information Systems (MIS) that support the operation of the Programs.
- Providing Business Intelligence with common functions as reporting, online analytical processing, analytics, data mining, process mining, complex event processing, business performance management, benchmarking, text mining, predictive analytics and prescriptive analytics.
- Performing management missions to ascertain management and supervisory processes during the operation of a program in order to identify—on a timely basis—bottlenecks, gaps or adjustments required to improve program execution.
- Creating specialized evaluation and designs, including institutional capacity assessments, definition of payment levels, development of proxy means test formulas, analysis of possible linkages with other programs, public campaign material and users manuals.